Join us Saturday, October 26, 10A-4P for our first Fall event! Find your way to our pumpkin patch. With an expert to show you how, try your hand at pumpkin carving – pumpkins on us (first come, first carve)… just in time for Halloween.
Dracula will be onsite working magic to amaze you, as well as other unusual and spirited creatures juggling gourds. Stop by the selfie corner to capture an instant memory of your adventure. We encourage costumes for you and the little ones (human and pet)! Have a boo at charming decorated merchant windows.
All of this harvest fun and balloon twisting is FREE. Make sure to mark your calendars for a Baby Point stroll. Surprises are in store, including these:
- Pumpkin giveaways! (first come, first serve)
- Pumpkin carving demonstrations in the pumpkin patch
- Spooky photo corner; great for selfies with the hashtag #BabyPointGatesSpooktacular, pets in costume and merchant promotion!
- Strolling magician, balloonologist, stilt walker and zombies
- Art Works Art School – free henna tattoos
- Babiak Real Estate Team – raffle and treats for kids
- Baby Point Hardware – smoked Halloween ribs
- M&P Charm Nails – mani-pedi $35, free small nails art for kids under 9 years old
- Moonbeam Books – scary book readings by spooktastic author-guests: Joel A. Sutherland, Adrienne Kress, Marina Cohen, and more surprises
Participant map to follow.
Subject to change. Rain or shine.
Register interest: https://bit.ly/2lRn7kO